Book my Self-care retreat day
I choose me!
I choose me! Self-care retreat day
Date: Saturday 4th September 2021
Venue: Best Western Chilworth Manor, Chilworth, Southampton, Hampshire, SO16 7PT
Early Bird – Book before 23rd July – £119
Full price – booked after 23rd July – £139
Arrival: 9:30 tea and coffee, 10am start
I will be with you throughout the day, supporting you with guided meditations, mindful movement, journaling guidance, self-compassion exercises and a complete toolbox of tips, techniques and strategies for holistic wellbeing.
You will also get the chance to explore the grounds, and spend some time in meditative silence, reconnecting with yourself in a quiet, safe space while in the company of like-minded individuals.
All meals and drinks are provided, including tea and coffee, a picnic lunch, and a private two-course evening meal with your fellow participants in one of our dedicated rooms.
To top it all off you will take home a goody bag, featuring a number of luxury treats as well as exclusive discount vouchers for related health and wellness services.
Only 12 spaces are available for this day, to ensure we create a peaceful, safe space with room for each participant to breathe and reflect.
Book your place
Please follow steps 1,2,3 to book the retreat:
1. Carefully read the terms and conditions.
2. Complete the booking form. Only once payment has been received and the booking form has been completed, will your welcome email be sent to you.
3. Click to purchase the retreat. You will be directed to a check-out page where you will complete payment.
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe sender list, to avoid emails getting sent into junk folders. If you have done all the above and are having difficulties please get in touch with Sarah.
Terms & Conditions
My commitment and promise to you:
All courses, workshops and retreat days are confidential and all records maintained in accordance with GDPR. The only exception to this is if a life is seriously threatened, or where I am required by law to divulge information.
What is said or done in the space (room) stays in the space (room). It is imperative that we all respect each other and do not share outside what is spoken about during the sessions on this course. At some point we may all share confidential information about ourselves and our lives, so confidentiality must be mutually respected.
We will start the day with tea and coffee at 9.30am and prompt start at 10am, and I would ask that you arrive no earlier than 9.30am. Wear comfortable clothing and appropriate shoes and coats for wet or cold weather for you to go outside if you decide to. Please come prepared for all eventualities.
Tea, coffee, water and biscuits will be provided throughout the day.
A packed lunch containing sandwiches, crisps, fruit and a drink will be provided along with a 2-course meal in the evening (choices to be confirmed).
Any allergies or food intolerance, please fill in on the booking form.
Please dress for relaxation, comfort and warmth depending on the weather, and bring as many blankets, cushions, meditation aids and yoga mat as you choose to ensure you have everything you need.
I would also suggest you bring a water bottle for ease, and also a journal and a pen.
The venue address and my mobile numbers are as follows:
Cedar Suite, which is to the right of the hotel as you look at the front door.
Chilworth Manor Hotel, Chilworth, Southampton SO16 7PT
My mobile is 07595 363580 (please note it will be switched off from 10am)
- You are responsible for yourself whilst on this course, but if you need any assistance at any time, I am here to help, support and guide you, this includes when you explore the grounds of the hotel and are in the hotel.
- If you feel unwell emotionally or physically, I will assist you in an appropriate way.
- Can I ask that whilst you are on the course your mobile phone is switched off or at the very least put on to silent as to not disturb the group and yourself.
- It is really important to arrive to the sessions on time. If for any reason you are running late, please text before the retreat starts to let me know as it can be really unfortunate if meditations are disturbed.
- For you comfort on the retreat day please bring a yoga mat or blanket, a blanket to cover yourself with, a cushion and anything else that you feel would enhance your experience. Please feel free to bring more than one blanket and a cushion or anything that will enhance your own personal space.
- Please bring a journal/notebook and pen.
Course booking and investment:
I kindly request that a non-refundable (unless COVID rules apply, that is if legislation changes or you have COVID) of £39 is paid at the time of booking. The remainder of the payment of £80 will be due before or on 21 August at the very latest. If for some reason you cannot attend the day, then you will forfeit your deposit, and if you cancel after your full payment is made then you to have the option to gift your day to someone else (subject to approval), or I can refund 50% of the £80 up to a week beforehand. Thank you for your understanding.
Once you have accepted these terms and conditions and filled in the booking form, please head to the payment section. Look out for further emails before the retreat day.
In the unlikely event of your course being cancelled I will advise you as soon as this change is known. I will offer an alternative date or a full refund.
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to add email@example.com to your email safe sender list, to avoid emails getting sent into junk folders.
Now Fully Booked