Book my sessions
One - one coaching
Booking your one-to-one coaching
Please follow steps 1,2,3 to book your adult one-to-one coaching
1. Carefully read the terms and conditions.
2. Complete the booking form. Only once payment has been received and the booking form has been completed, will your welcome email be sent to you.
3. Click to purchase your coaching session. You will be directed to a check-out page where you will complete payment.
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe sender list, to avoid emails getting sent into junk folders. If you have done all the above and are having difficulties please get in touch with Sarah.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Programmes provided by Sarah Kerr Coaching
By agreeing to the below terms, you agree to a binding agreement between You (herein referred to as “Client”) and Sarah Kerr Coaching (herein collectively referred to as “Company” “We” or “Us”), (each party collectively as “Parties”), in consideration of the mutual promises made herein. Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their participation in any of the Programmes.
Company agrees to provide services of Sarah Kerr Coaching Services (herein referred to as “Programme”). Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their participation in the Programme.
Retreats, workshops and courses
One to one coaching
My commitment and promise to you:
I will wholeheartedly be 100% focused on you during your session and time with me, and I will support you from start to finish, and I take your journey as seriously as I would take my own. A safe and impartial environment for you to express where you are now, and where you want to be.
I agree to show up on time to my sessions. If I need to re-arrange any appointments, I will give at least 24 hours’ notice by way of text, WhatsApp or email for the session to be rescheduled. Unfortunately, nonattendance with no communication will result in a deduction of your overall sessions. Sessions will be arranged to suit you, and ideally will be held weekly or fortnightly. These can be a 1:1 session in Warsash, or via zoom/WhatsApp.
I am committed to taking positive action to make improvements in my life and to meeting the goals I identify as necessary to do this. I am committed to being as open and honest as necessary in order to work with my coach towards achieving my goals and overcoming any challenges I may be facing.
I understand and accept the following:
- I am fully responsible for the decisions and choices reached during the coaching sessions. (If client is under 16 a written letter from parent or guardian for coaching sessions to commence will be required).
- Coaching is a relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the development of personal and/or professional goals and develop a plan/strategy for achieving those goals.
- Coaching is a comprehensive process, which may involve all areas of my life including work, family, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle any issues is my responsibility.
- Coaching is not a substitute for counselling, mental health care or substance abuse treatment.
- To inform my coach if I am currently in any kind of therapy and that any medical or therapeutic practitioners involved in my care have been advised of my intention to work with a coach.
- For 1:1 sessions additional support in way of emails and phone calls can be discussed as an option during our sessions.
- I agree to commit to the programme of coaching sessions to facilitate the required change.
Coaching sessions are payable in advance, unless other options have been discussed. Payment will secure your first coaching session. Thank you.
Client is required to pay using the paying system provided through the website. All sessions are payable in advance. There is a BACS option.
If for any reason I cannot fulfil my coaching sessions with you then the remaining number of sessions will be refunded in full to you.
All sessions are confidential, and all records maintained in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Exception to this shall only occur in the event of a life being seriously threatened, or where I am required by law to divulge information.
Courses, workshops and Retreat Days
Separate joining instructions will be drawn up for each of these offerings. All of the above applies in terms of confidentiality, sharing of information, notice of non-attendance, client statement and my commitment to you.
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to add email@example.com to your email safe sender list, to avoid emails getting sent into junk folders.